Thursday, September 15, 2011

You will waste your life reading this.

I have not posted a lot lately because absolutely nothing of interest or anything of note has happened.

The most interesting thing has been making speeches, studying, family time, and that's about it. I was told I am a very eloquent speaker, and all my speeches kick ass. So im glad. But seeing as no one is banging on my virtual door to read shit or write about anything in particular it doesnt help me one damn bit.

The most ridiculous thing i have done latelly has been that when traffic was backed up FOR MILES so i left the roadway and drove downhill through the grass onto the feeder. Im daring. Im a badass. It wasn't that steep. I was screaming the entire way.

So yeah. boring. I need to shake things up. NOW.

But until i come up with an idea. i will go back to making speeches, studying, and being a boring blip on earth.

I need hellp!

blip
-Nikki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Put a bird on it!

Stitch1Peta said...

Or A photo of William Shatner with a dodo on his head

Nikki said...

hahah I lovee this! Thank you both for taking the time to read and comment!