Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PSA

My life has been boring lately.
I have a class tonight on how to teach because once again I will be teaching religion. Thatttss right, I am the molder of young minds. I taught my own 1st grade class last year. (Seriously, whooo lets ME teach first graders Catholic Religion by myself! I did pretty good though. Pat on the back to me)Anywho I am not a teacher this year but a helper in 5th grade which is awesome becaue I don't have to do lesson plans. I win.

But that is not the point of this. This the exact polor opposite of what I was just talking about. That is north and this is south.

I am going to just briefly touch on how awkward it is to send or recieve a text message not meant for the other person//me.

I cannot tell you how many times friends have talked shit on people and accidently sent it to them, i have recently had a few friendships dissolve because of that. But screw em its for the better if they were gonna talk mess anyway! I will cut them. Ok not really.

But it's worse when you recieve an *ahem* explicit message from someone and it was NOT MEANT FOR YOUR EYES. Serious, have you seen what acid can do to an eye? thats kind of what mine feel like.

SO TO THE POINT :

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR TEXTS BEFORE YOU SEND THEM


My name's Nikki and I approve this message.