Friday, August 12, 2011

Im melting.

Man, it is HOT yall!

Getting into a car with 100+ degree weather outside is enough to make my skin crawl away and hide. My leather steering wheel doenst exactly feel nice and cozy on my phalanges.

This is what I have resorted to.

(please excuse my little sausage fingers and my dirty fingernails.)


Yes. That is a pipe cleaner.
No that is not my car. It's Momma Bears. It was behind mine so I drove it instead because quite frankly im lazy.

I had one on each side (10&2) and used that to steer. I looked like I was in charge of a horse-drawn buggy, and it was awesome.

Luckily my steering wheel cooled down five minutes down a back road so the only thing that saw me was a cow. And i swear to Henry, I swear I witnessed that heifer laugh at me.

It is hot it is hot it is hot IT IS HOT
Nikki

3 comments:

Tamatha said...

That is BRILLIANT! I'm in Texas too and this heat is INSANE, I think I shall purchase pipe-cleaners today ;)

Nikki said...

Gurlll, Ill tell you what, they are amazing! I am starting to keep a 'pair' in my car at all times! :D

Nattybug said...

LOL that is the funniest, cutest thing I have ever seen.

Oh and I'm Nattybug from MIG...just in case you were wondering "who the heck is that?" :)