Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Days

MMMM so I have posted a lot today trying to catch up, and there may be a few more (just being honest!)

But what have I been up to that has kept me from posting all this as it happens?
Summer.
Here is something essential about me---

I enjoy my life wayy to much to spend all of it on a computer.

I have never been the type yearning for the weekend because I make it a point to enjoy every day, all day. Life is too short to be bored. Even sitting around a house I amuse myself. I keep busy!
And yes, I have it enabled to post from my phone, but I haven't quite figured that out yet, ill probably test it later.

But what have I been filling my days with?

Summer Day

-Sunshine
-Porch Swings
-Friends and family
Generation
-Catfish fish fry
-Blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream
-Becoming a beast at washers (ok not so much, but i try)
-Dr. Pepper
-Sweet Tea
-Clumsily Dancing with beau to Country Music
-Fishing
-Picking blackberries
Picking Blackberries
Pick of the Day
-Watching movies
-Puppies
-Cooking
-Being silly
-Hospital visits
-Late night conversations (the best happen at this time, i HATE small talk)
-Swimming (lakes and pools)
-Getting over fears (swimming where i cant see bottom, etc)
-Planning
-Both tears and laughter

And it is a pretty amazing life. With all the ups and downs alike, I love it.

The downfall to summer?
This
Nothing Important Here
EW.

But other than that, we're good.

Oh those country summer days
-Nikki