Friday, June 24, 2011

Gearing up for Vans Warped Tour 2011 HOUSTON

Going to Warped Tour 2011 in Houston, Texas tomorrow.
Going with my best guy friend Tyler and an old friend i haven't seen in ages, Travis.

There are so many good bands going, I can't even list them all.
http://vanswarpedtour.com/bands
so ^^^ there is the offical list

These are the things I personally need to remember.
1. Money
2. Large Water Bottle for standing outside of the gates.
3. Small backpack to carry mine and the boys crap in
4. Camera (please. If there is a God, please don't let my camera get broken)
5. Extra Change of Clothes for after.
6. Bandana
7. Wear Closed Toe shoes
8. Don't bother with much makeup
9. SUNSCREEN. (no repeats of the beach, please)
10. No dangly earrings, hair, clothing. NONE.
11. Don't bring good sunglasses. (chances are i wont have them at the end of the day)
12. Check the schedule, know where it is.
13. Leave smell good stuff in car for after
14. When there- watch the skys.

15. OLD CELL PHONES. cutting them linessss
Wish me luck!

Here's hoping I don't get punched in the face like last year. <3